Batch file help and support
Batch files allow MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows users to write a series of commands to run in lodge upon their execution for automating frequently performed tasks. For instance, a batch file could exist used to run frequently utilized commands, delete or motion a series of files, and other jobs.
I of the earliest batch files was the autoexec.bat, which is a batch file that loaded each time computers with MS-DOS and early versions of Windows started. A simple batch file only requires a basic understanding of control line commands and does not need programming skills.
Batch file basics
- How to make a batch file.
- How to run a batch file.
- How to edit a batch file.
- What commands are bachelor in a batch file?
Top batch file questions
- How to make a bat executable.
- How to shut down or restart the computer with a batch file.
- How to create a timed script to shut down a Windows computer.
- How to run a batch file each time the computer loads Windows.
- How to start an exe in a batch file.
- How to create a filibuster in a batch file.
All other batch file questions
- How to execute commands in a batch file in timed intervals.
- How to create a blank line in a batch file.
- How to go out a Windows MS-DOS window through a batch file.
- How to delete files equal to 0 in a batch file.
- How to run a batch file at a specific fourth dimension.
- How to run a batch file or another file minimized.
- How to make a batch file rename a file to the date or time.
- How to play a audio file from a Windows batch file.
- How to run a batch file in fullscreen.
- How to loop or start a batch file over afterwards it has completed.
- How to abort a batch file, command, or program stuck in a loop.
- Searching for a cord of text in an MS-DOS batch file.
- Hide REM lines from showing in a batch file.
- How to apply option and set in a batch file.
- How to start Windows files and programs from a batch file.
- How to make a time and date log in a batch file.
Other MS-DOS and command line questions
- How to modify the championship of an MS-DOS window.
- How to replace the file extensions of several files.
- How to utilize the rundll32.exe file in Windows.
- Stop an MS-DOS window from automatically closing in Windows.
- Debug routines.
- How to delete files in MS-DOS without a prompt.
- Information about long file names.
- Total list of MS-DOS and Windows control line commands.
- All questions and answers on MS-DOS and the Windows command line.