Founded past Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs, Apple was incorporated on January 4, 1977. Today, Apple tree is a leading manufacturer of a line of personal computers, peripherals, and computer software under the Apple tree Macintosh (Mac) brand name. Apple’south line of smartphones, the iPhone, are the third virtually popular smartphone brand in the world. Apple tree also develops habiliment devices, similar the Apple Watch.
|iPhone back up:||(800) 694-7466|
|Apple tree store:||(800) 692-7753|
|Website:||Apple official website|
|E-mail:||Apple contact page|
|Address:||Apple Figurer, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
Companies selling similar products
- Computer companies
- Phone companies
- Wear companies
- Estimator tablet companies
Related pages on Computer Hope
- Side by side
- Why is Apple called Apple?
- Apple operating organization History
Dec eleven, 2017
– Apple announced that would exist acquiring Shazam.
June ii, 2014
– Apple introduced the Swift programming language.
October 23, 2012
– Apple introduced the iPad mini.
Baronial 24, 2011
– Steve Jobs resigned as Apple tree’s CEO.
August 28, 2009
– Apple removed back up for AppleTalk with its introduction of macOS X v10.6, which was also the first version of macOS that no longer supports PowerPC processors.
June 29, 2007
– Apple released the iPhone.
Jan 1, 2007
– Apple dropped the word “computer” from its name.
Apr 5, 2006
– Apple announced Kicking Camp, which allows users to run Windows XP on their computers.
June half dozen, 2005
– Apple tree announced that it plans on switching the use of Intel processors in its computers.
April 28, 2003
– Apple opened the iTunes store.
July 21, 2002
– Apple tree released QuickTime 6.
June 23, 2002
– Apple acquired Prismo Graphics.
June 16, 2002
– Apple caused Silicon Grail.
February x, 2002
– Apple Computer said that it would no longer sell its computers at Circuit City.
July 09, 2001
– Apple acquired the DVD software maker Spruce Technologies.
July 06, 2001
– Apple recalled 570,000 notebook ability adapters shipped with the PowerBook G3 notebooks shipped between May 1998 until March 2000.
July 03, 2001
– Apple announced that it would abandon the G4 Cube.
May 07, 2001
– Apple appear plans to open up its beginning retail store.
Apr 26, 2001
– Focal Point Systems, Inc. was acquired by Apple tree. The company made an editing tool for independent filmmakers chosen FilmLogic. Dependent on QuickTime, FilmLogic enables filmmakers who are working with 35mm or 16mm film to electronically edit their work on a Macintosh while finishing on film.
March 26, 2001
– Amidst slow sales and a shift in its retail strategy, Apple tree Reckoner decided to stop selling its computers at Sears.
March 14, 2001
– Apple Computer announced that it would buy software programmer PowerSchool for $62 meg.
March 08, 2001
– macOS X went gilded and began preparations to be sold.
February 22, 2001
– Steve Jobs unveiled the new line of iMac.
– Apple unveiled the iMac.
– Apple bought NeXT Software Inc. for $400 meg and acquired Steve Jobs, Apple tree’s co-founder, as a consultant.
December 2, 1991
– Apple tree released QuickTime.
February 19, 1987
– The domain
April 8, 1983
– John Scully became CEO of Apple.
– Apple introduced Apple DOS 3.1, the outset operating system for the Apple tree computers.
June 10, 1977
– Apple released the Apple Ii series of computers.
Jan 3, 1977
– Apple tree Estimator was incorporated.
– Apple Computer was founded by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.
– The original Apple Figurer company logo of Sir Isaac Newton sitting nether an apple tree was replaced by the well-known rainbow-colored apple with a bite out of it.
– Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak demonstrated the first Apple computer at the Dwelling Brew Computer Society.
– Steve Wozniak created Apple Computer’s first product, the Apple I, using a wooden box equally the computer case.