DUBLIN–(Business WIRE)–The “Global Video Surveillance Market (2021-2026) by Offering Type, System Type, Vertical Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Bear on of Covid-19 with Ansoff Assay” study has been added to
The Global Video Surveillance Market place is estimated to be USD 42.seven Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 69.4 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.ii%.
The Global Video Surveillance Market is driven due to the growing usage of Bogus Intelligence (AI) and Software Analytics in video surveillance. Increased hardware capabilities of video cameras are driving the growth of the marketplace. Also, increasing Concerns related to public safety and security are fuelling the marketplace growth. On the other paw, privacy and security associated with video data restrict the market’s growth.
Furthermore, the growing adoption of thermal cameras, rising utilize of various evolving technologies such as big data, Cyberspace of Things (IoT), and smart cities, and increasing usage of smart devices for video monitoring volition create opportunities for the market. Moreover, a requirement of higher bandwidth and high-capacity storage systems and different interoperability standards amid other manufacturers are the challenges that may negatively touch on the market.
Market place Partitioning
- The Global Video Surveillance Marketplace is segmented further based on Offer Type, System Blazon, Vertical Type, and Geography.
- Past Offering Type, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Service.
- By System Type, the Video Surveillance market is classified into Analog Video Surveillance Systems and IP Video Surveillance Systems.
- By Vertical Blazon, the Video Surveillance market is classified into Commercial, Infrastructure, Military & Defense force, Public Facility, Residential, and Industrial.
- Past Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to clarify and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for assay are financial performance over the concluding 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new production launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why purchase this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Video Surveillance Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable information from authentic sources, and projections nigh market size. The projections are calculated using proven inquiry methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive principal and secondary research. The principal research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth marketplace analysis using Porter’s five forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In add-on, the impact of Covid-xix on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report likewise includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you brand a well-informed decision. The study discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across diverse geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’southward competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Usage of Artificial Intelligence and Software Analytics
- Increased Hardware Capabilities of Video Photographic camera
- Increasing Business related to Public Safety and Security
- Privacy and Security Concern Associated with Video Data
- Growing Adoption of Thermal Cameras
- Ascension Apply of Various Evolving Technologies
- Increasing Usage of Smart Device for Remote Monitoring
- Requirement of Higher Bandwidth and High-Chapters Storage Systems
- Different Interoperability Standards amidst Manufacturers
- Agent Video Intelligence Ltd
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- CP PLUS
- Dahua Technology C., Ltd
- Genetec, Inc
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- MOBOTIX AG
- Morphean SA
- NEC Corporation
- Dainty Ltd
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pelco Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sony Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- The Infinova Group
- Tiandy Technologies Co., Ltd
- Verkada Inc
- VIVOTEK Inc
- Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v54fib
For Due east.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.Due south./CAN Price Gratuitous Call i-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900